Print…….. Parental Consent Form
Parents, please read fully…..
- You must be at least 16 years old to get pierced in our shop, with the notarized consent form & proper ID’s.
- A PARENT must be present! and have all the proper paper work, filled out and notarized.
- That means mom or dad, NOT brother, sister, aunt etc.
- I do not make exceptions to these policies. If you have any questions about what is required please email me, firstname.lastname@example.org
Young adults have a greater risk of rejection and migration of the piercing than full grown adults due to them still growing and hormonal changes. This means the piercing may not heal and the body eventually pushes out the jewelry. This can result in scarring and tissue damage.
Albany County Law requires that the custodial parent read and fill out the form at the top of this page. You must get it notarized before we can perform any piercing on a minor. The custodial parent must be present during the piercing and have their valid ID and ID for the minor.
- If you have had any kind of vaccinations, you should not get pierced for at least 72 hours/3 days. To avoid any complications.
- We do not perform oral piercings for anyone wearing braces or retainers. (Lip, Monroe, Labret)
*Please check with your child’s school and or any after school sports & activities for their policy on piercings. Jewelry cannot be removed for 6-12 months after the piercing.*
- The parent and child must have I.D. along with the notarized form.
- Only the parent and one friend are allowed in the piercing room.
- No photography or video equipment is allowed in the piercing room.
- Infants, toddlers etc; are not allowed in the piercing room. Please leave them at home.
- No nipple, tongue, surface or genital piercing will be performed on any person under the age of 18 at our store.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. That includes minors who seem too “immature” to take care of their piercing. That includes treating your parents badly in our shop, if you can’t act like an adult you won’t care for your piercing like an adult.