Lark Vegas will pierce the EAR LOBES ONLY, of children that are at least 6 years old with strict adherence to our requirements.
Children must be able to tell us they want to be pierced and demonstrate that they understand what is going to happen and be able to sit still. We will not pierce children that are restrained. We reserve the right to refuse anyone, for any reason that makes us uncomfortable performing this procedure.
What you should know:
- If your child has any medical concerns or conditions, it is advised that you discuss this decision with your pediatrician before making an appointment.
- Children should not have any vaccinations within 10 days before or after the piercing.
- Children should not be on any medications or antibiotics.
- Children should not be having any cold or flu symptoms, or any signs of illness.
- Children may grab or pull jewelry; jewelry may get caught on clothing, blankets or other soft articles, which could damage or tear the ear lobe and cause scarring.
- Infection, rejection, irritation & scarring are always a possibility.
- The actual piercing is very quick but slower than a gun.
- Children must be able and willing to sit & hold still during the procedure.
- There is always the possibility both ears will not get done in one sitting and you may need a second appointment.
- There will be a bit of stress and anxiety for everyone involved.
- The starter jewelry should remain in for at least 6 months, preferably longer.
- For younger children (5-10) we strongly recommend you obtain a numbing cream from your pediatrician.
- Please do your research and make sure you are comfortable with all of this information before making an appointment.
Piercing Requirements: (checklist) ALL requirements must be met or we will NOT perform the piercing.
- You must have an Appointment! Due to the nature of this piercing, appointments are only offered at certain times of day. 45 minutes will be set aside for this procedure. If you are running late you will need to reschedule.
- The custodial parent must be present with the child in order to perform the procedure.
- You must have your ID and birth certificate for the child (or copy of it).
- Permission form #1, Infant Child NotaryConsent Form 2017 we require to be read, filled out and notarized prior to the appointment.
- Permission form #2 will be filled out at the appointment.
**Our piercers’ work on commission, if for any reason you or the child backs out during the appointment, $30 of the cost will not be refunded for our piercers’ time and Will Not be applied to any future appointment.
**If only one ear is finished we will write you a certificate to finish the other side at another time. We will not refund half.
Cost is $100 and includes the jewelry.
Permission Form #1 Infant Child NotaryConsent Form 2017