What you need to know if you’re under 18:
You must be at least 16 years old to get anything pierced other than the lobes.
- You must have the notarized consent form & proper ID’s.
- Earlobes ONLY can be done on 10-15 years olds with all the proper paperwork above.
- A PARENT must be present! and have all the proper paper work, filled out and notarized.
- That means mom or dad, NOT brother, sister etc.
- No nipple, tongue, surface or genital piercing will be performed on any person under the age of 18.
- I do not make exceptions to these policies. If you have any questions about what is required please email me, firstname.lastname@example.org